How to Apply for an SQA Award
[NOTE: Monterey Bay Area applications are not being accepted at this time; only Santa Monica, CA, is active]
- Complete the online registration form and
send in your application fee. (see below)
- Copy the evaluation questionnaire
and paste it into your favorite word processor.
- Distribute the evaluation questionnaire to staff and
choose three questions in each of the four categories (total of 12 questions)
that best fit your Sustainable Quality success story.
- Answer the twelve questions that you have chosen in detail.
- Compile your answers into a Sustainable Quality Success Story
containing 1200 to 2000 words. It is helpful to keep the four main categories
(social responsiveness, economic viability, environmental stewardship,
leading continuous improvement) as distinct chapters in the story.
- Email your completed story document before the deadline (see Awards
SQ Awards Main Page for details) to SQA
at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fees must
be mailed separately -- see the fee schedule below.
- Include any supporting information and images that may be included
on the web site as part of your SQA Awards Success Story Web Page.
Award Categories and Related Application Fees
(Fees help to process your awards application and to continue efforts relating to
Sustainable Quality projects and developments)
|Large Business (100+ employees) $85|
|Small Business (<100 employees) $65|
|Government Agencies (City, County) $55|
|Non-Profit (All types) $45|
|Educational (Institutions) $35|
The SQA program is operated as a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization under the
laws of California.
Be sure youve registered with us.
E-mail us if you have questions
or need assistance
Good Luck to you !!